HUF was founded in 2002 by professional skateboarder Keith Hufnagel. Now you know where the name HUF comes from! Keith grew up skateboarding in New York in the late 80's when skateboarding was not accepted. Hufnagel moved to San Francisco in 1992 and became a professional boarder. He opened a small boutique in the Tenderloin district selling skate and street brands. Shortly after, Hufnagel launched his own line. Urban Surfer stocks a range of HUF skateboarding clothing, footwear and accessories.
- Huf Easy Scout Belt - Black / BlackSpecial Price £29.74 Regular Price £34.99
- Huf Street Cat Snapback Cap - Hot LimeSpecial Price £37.59 Regular Price £39.99
- Huf Street Cat Snapback Cap - BlackSpecial Price £29.99 Regular Price £39.99
- Huf Liberty Snapback Cap - Navy BlazerSpecial Price £29.75 Regular Price £42.50
- Huf High Definition L/S T-Shirt - Coral Pink£42.29 £44.99
- Huf Sewer L/S Pocket T-Shirt - Black£38.24 £44.99
- Huf Triple Triangle Coaches Jacket - Woodland£63.74 £74.99