Dakine Scout Gloves - Black
The Dakine Scout Gloves in Black are men's gloves made for comfort, warmth and style. The Scout Glove is the perfect combination of functionality and convenience. It's practical, but gutty enough to perform like a feature-driven tech glove. A touchscreen compatible removable Storm Liner glove is made of stretch fleece. The DWR treated shell is made of a tough nylon/poly blend, with a Rubbertec palm for added durability and grip. While a DK Dry™ insert adds a waterproof layer between them both. Throw the Scout in your kit, and when you get to the mountain you've got a warm weather fleece glove, a wet weather gauntlet, or a 1–2 combo glove that gives you the best of both, plush insulation and durable protection.
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- INSERT: DK Dry™ waterproof and breathable (100% polyurethane)
- INSULATION: High loft fill (100% polyester) [ Glove 110 / 230g ] [ Mitt 110 / 280g ]
- PALM: Rubbertec (100% Non-P PVC)
- SHELL: 90% polyester, 5% nylon, 4% polyurethane, 1% elastane with DWR treatment
- LINING: 150g Tricot
- CUFF CLOSURE: One hand cinch gauntlet
- REMOVABLE STORM LINER GLOVE: Touch screen compatible 280g 4-way stretch fleece (94% polyester,6% elastane)
- Nose wipe thumb panel
- Removable wrist leash
- Goggle squeegee
Returns are valid up to 30 days after the day you receive your item(s).
All returns must be returned in a full resalable condition and any tags must be intact. We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund if goods are not returned in a salable condition or are damaged. All returns are at customer expense.
Or you can complete and enclose the returns slip which can be found on the original delivery slip. We recommend you post any returns to us using a carrier who can give you a "Certificate of Posting" as, until the parcel reaches us, is your responsibility. Keep your certificate of postage safe as you will need this as your proof of return.
For more information on our returns, contact a member of our team here
Size Guide unavailable for this product.