Jack Wolfskin Raincover 40-60L - Phantom
The JJack Wolfskin Raincover 40-60L in Phantom If you get caught in a shower while hiking, the waterproof RAINCOVER stops your pack getting wet. This size is designed to protect packs from 40 to 60 litres capacity.
Attaching the cover is quick and easy. Simply pull it over your pack and use the drawcord to adjust it to the right size. The cover does not interfere with the pack’s back system. So when it rains, you can just carry on hiking. When it’s no longer needed, just stash it in the integrated pouch.
- backpack rain cover
- for packs from 40-60 litres
- integrated pack bag
- drawcord for precision adjustment
- Packing size: 23 x 23 x 3 cm
- Away Into Integral Pouch Into Integral Pouch
- Weight: 125g
- Capacity cover: for packs up to 60.00 Lit.
- elasticated cord for attachment to backpack
- POLYESTER 75D: lightweight, robust, fast drying and UV resistant fabric with PU coating, used for tent flysheets (4000 mm water column)
Returns are valid up to 30 days after the day you receive your item(s).
All returns must be returned in a full resalable condition and any tags must be intact. We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund if goods are not returned in a salable condition or are damaged. All returns are at customer expense.
Or you can complete and enclose the returns slip which can be found on the original delivery slip. We recommend you post any returns to us using a carrier who can give you a "Certificate of Posting" as, until the parcel reaches us, is your responsibility. Keep your certificate of postage safe as you will need this as your proof of return.
For more information on our returns, contact a member of our team here
Size Guide unavailable for this product.