Adventure can mean different things to different people. To Airhole it's very simple; adventure is pushing beyond normal. Airhole facemasks were founded in 2006 by pro snowboarders Kate Stephens and Chris Brown with the vision to provide protection from the elements while bringing fashion to your face. Airhole is an ideal accessory for snowboarders & skiers. Airhole also stops your snow goggles from fogging up allowing you to ride for longer.
Dirty Dog is one of the most innovative and stylish manufacturers of helmets and eyewear for outdoor sports today. Dirty Dog not only gets the style and technology right but also the price. Compared to other brands Dirty Dog seem to be able to produce great kit but without the hefty price tag. With helmets such as the Dirty Dog Apachi and Dirty Dog UFO they have helmets nailed, and with matching goggles such as the Afterburner and Stampede they have ski protection locked down. However, it’s not their only skill, with Sunnies like the Noise or Evil, they have some really cool and usable sunnies too. Urban Surfer - Purveyors of surf, skate & snow clothing since 1995
- Dirty Dog Pulsar Helmet - Tungsten£35.41 £41.66
- Airhole Airtube Softshell Gaitor - Grey BonesSpecial Price £29.24 Regular Price £38.99
- Airhole Airhood Combo Polar - Heather GreySpecial Price £43.11 Regular Price £48.99
- Dirty Dog Orbit Helmet - Matt Dark Grey£31.19 £38.99
- Dirty Dog Apache Helmet - Matt Dark Grey£55.99 £69.99